Collin M. Barrett
251 N. Main St. #2227
Cedarville, OH 45314
251 N. Main St. #2227
Cedarville, OH 45314
- Use of the Website. By accessing this website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- External Links. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- Warranties. The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
- Disclaimer of Liability. The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over my system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Conflict of Terms. If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Severability. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable Laws. Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Ohio, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Ohio courts located in Greene county, Ohio, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Collin M. Barrett’s website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following: what personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared; what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Your Access and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address or phone number given on my website: see what data I have about you, if any; change/correct any data I have about you; have me delete any data I have about you; or express any concern you have about my use of your data.
- Security. I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.